8/29/2013

school starts tuesday!

day 96/365 open house

so today, we all went to my son's open house. he was actually pretty nervous wondering what his new classroom, teacher, and friends were going to be like. while i told him that he had nothing to be afraid of, i was actually pretty nervous myself. you see, my son has recently been diagnosed with ADHD, so this school year will be very different for all of us. so many thoughts are running through my head. will he like his teacher? will he be able to focus in class and not wander around the room like last year? will he meet new friends? will he like them? will they like him?? will he be happy?? that's my fear. that's what i worry about. i can teach him things and he will learn, but will he come home happy??

No comments:

Post a Comment